Hair Maintenance Guide
1. Before an appointment a consultation is necessary to make sure the extension
is suitable and also to get the correct colour match.
2. Full head of extension is a minimum of 3 tracks.
3. Before washing, de-tangle all the hair with a comb.
4. Sweep the extension to the back and put in a ponytail.
5. Take the top section of your natural hair and wash as normal with shampoo and
Conditioner. (not the extension)
6. Dry the top section with a towel and clip away.
7. Release the ponytail and dry shampoo each track on the scalp but do not use on
Extension.The dry shampoo does not need to be rinsed.
8. Then pour a trickle of leave-in conditioner in the palm of your hand and apply it to
the extension to put back moisture.
9. Release all the hair and dry and straighten, then add serum on ends.